So you want to be an author?

All about writing and everything related to writing.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Sometimes you get BSP.

After all, it is my blog!

Bonnie and Evening the Score in Montreal


BSP. It's not a bad word. Blatant Self Promotion. Take out the word blatant and it's a fact of life. An author has to promote themselves. Otherwise who is going to know about your books. But sometimes we come up with some fun ideas. This was one of them.

We asked people to take pictures of themselves reading my books and send them to me. Here they are. If you take a photo and send it, I'll make sure to post it too!



Carol and Evening the Score


Tio's Restaurant in Mexico loves House Report!


As does Alex in Mexico

We're still aiming for more cities - if you have copy of a book - send a photo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home