So you want to be an author?

All about writing and everything related to writing.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where'd all the fun go?

I haven't written anything for a while here. Why? Because there's nothing that's made me feel passionate or inspired enough. Where's all the interesting stuff gone on the internet? Why isn't anyone fighting or arguing or even just saying stupid things that we can all talk about? I mean since Disney closed their fat kids ride, everything is just boring. Even half the people who's blogs I read haven't posted much this week. I thought the dog days were August, not March. Come on people, give me something.

Perhaps it's because my place is torn apart in renos too - which is crushing whatever spirit I might have left. LOL Hopefully that dust will settle soon (four weeks I think).

Maybe I just need some sunshine. Maybe that's where all my bloggies are - out enjoying the spring. I'm going to try that too.

Maybe I'll see you out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home