So you want to be an author?

All about writing and everything related to writing.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update

If you're interested in my next project, follow the online progress of my next novel at

www.textnovel.com

Search: The Full Moon People

Read it and vote for it.

Also, see The Pain Diaries Blog to stay updated on the progress of the play.

Deb

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home