So you want to be an author?

All about writing and everything related to writing.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Sunday, December 24, 2006



It is Christmas Eve. No matter what your beliefs or what holidays you celebrate, may you have peace and be circled with loved ones during these long winter nights. And may you have the strength and will to achieve your dreams and goals in the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home