So you want to be an author?

All about writing and everything related to writing.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Deborah: I'm a published author of the Kate Carpenter Mysteries. I write, and I teach workshops and classes. I have lost 140 pounds! Arlene: I'm a PhD psychologist, working with chronic pain patients. I have lost 40 pounds. Kelly: I'm a registered dietitian who works hard to maintain my weight and fitness level with healthy diet and lots of exercise.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Faint Praise

Here's my big words of advice for the day.

Reviews are wonderful. But don't let them go to your head.

If you believe the goods ones, you have to believe the bad ones.

Rather, be glad people are reviewing you at all and remember there is not such thing as bad publicity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home